I am a twenty-something girl who loves to photograph weddings, boudoir, engagements, families/maternity & high school seniors. I have been running my business for seven years and enjoy every minute of it. I love what I do & feel absolutely blessed to have found this passion of mine.
My style is relaxed and easy-going because that is who I am. Overly posing a session is my biggest pet peeve. My way of shooting is 15% posing and 85% observing the natural ways that people interact with one another.
I have put time, effort and money into my passion and I would love for you to see that in your own photographs from our session together.
Random facts about me:
- Bernese mountain dogs are my favorite & when I see them as puppies my eyes water
- My favorite candy is york peppermint patties (hint hint ;) )
- I am an aunt to three beautiful children who I obsessively photograph (I do not apologize for it)
- My favorite subjects to photograph would be couples or boudoir
- Pet peeves: people asking me to do selective color in their images, cheesy poses & tardiness
- Coffee is my drug & I am okay with that ;)
Let’s chat!! Shoot me an email to set up a session for you or your loved ones!